- v look past, fail to notice
- v be oriented in a certain direction
- v leave undone or leave out
- v look down on
- v watch over
- s not taken into account
- It's no longer officially called the Overlooked, but Ebertfest.
- Our master list covers everything from Animated Shorts to 'Zines, including some new sites and a few overlooked ones.
- The need to help sustain other species besides ourselves is often overlooked, but the importance of it remains without them, we lose practically everything.
News & Articles
- Wisconsin Football: 3 Biggest Challenges for Offensive Coordinator Andy Ludwig
Oftentimes, what goes overlooked in coaching is the amount of turnover there is among assistants every year, and Wisconsin football has seen plenty of that despite only having two coaching changes over the past few decades. Along with the arrival of new head coach Gary Andersen, the Badgers had to find replacements at both offensive and defensive coordinator. Having previously worked with ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- How to Organize a Youth Baseball Practice
The importance of planning and organizing a practice for youth baseball is too often overlooked. You can avoid wasting time by dividing youth baseball players into small groups and having them go through different skills stations. Contributor: Darin McGilvra Published: Jun 05, 2013
June 11, 2013 - Associated Content
- Water, Water Everywhere; An Overlooked Investment Opportunity
Water, Water Everywhere; An Overlooked Investment Opportunity
June 10, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Dwight Howard in Los Angeles Times
We've always been overlooked,Magic star Dwight Howard said as his team prepared for Game 1. "We were overlooked in the first series against Philly, we were overlooked against Boston, were overlooked against the Cavaliers, and we're still...
- Mike Krzyzewski in Reuters
We played against a team that played an amazing game,Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski told reporters. "You won't hear any of our players say that we overlooked them -- there's no way. Watching them on tape they looked really good. Watching them...
- Sarah Palin in CBS News
You kind of get the feeling that the Obama campaign thinks this whole election process is just a formality,Palin said. "They've overlooked though the minor detail of earning your confidence and your trust and winning your votes. And I know...