overemphasis : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Obama denounces what he sees as a news media overemphasis on scenes of angry health care protesters in Montana town hall Friday.
- The legal and rhetorical overemphasis on race in the past generation (busing, affirmative action, quotas, punitive political correctness) has ended by compounding the oldest .
- Whatever the causes (and the decline of the extended family, overemphasis on achievement and a general speeding up of life are all possibilities), it's estimated that between 15 .
News & Articles
- Albrecht publishes book on 'Coaching Myths' in youth sports
From handling conflicts with overinvolved parents to placing an overemphasis on winning to punishing athletes for mistakes, Rick Albrecht writes about 15 sports myths in a book geared toward parents, administrators and coaches. read more
July 10, 2013 - Sanilac County News
- Bronco Mendenhall in Monterey County Herald
I think there's maybe an overemphasis on playing or preparing for a place that you've been before-really, the focus is on playing a team,Mendenhall said.
- Russ Feingold in Reuters
The question here, in my view, is whether or not we've neglected Pakistan and Afghanistan because of our overemphasis on Iraq,said Sen. Russ Feingold, a Wisconsin Democrat.