- n the time at which something is supposed to begin
- True, the car was kind of homely, fuel thirsty and too expensive, particularly at the outset of the late '50s recession.
- The synergy of Louis and Mary's union was obvious from the outset.
- From the outset he pompously made it clear that his country would stomach no further insults of the drunken Shah variety.
News & Articles
- Live Chat: UFC 161 preview, WSOF 3 talk and Bellator to Friday discussion
There's a UFC pay-per-view event this weekend and wow, is it lackluster or what? From the outset, there a few fights I'm interested in. I'm sure others I'm not could rise to the occasion and be better than expected. Or the opposite for fights I am anticipating could also be true. If we take as a given the UFC still runs too many shows, who is to blame for the card? Beyond that order of things ...
June 12, 2013 - SB Nation
- Apple Ebook Trial Enters Second Week
At the outset of the antitrust lawsuit brought by the Department of Justice, things didn't look good for Apple. Even the judge hearing the case in lieu of a jury urged the company to settle, like its co-defendents had all done. But Apple refused, and in the second week of the trial, things are looking up for the company.
June 11, 2013 - EContent Magazine
- IMPRESSIONS: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Impressions
The Wind Waker HD demo showed off Outset Island and the Helmaroc King. For the first time, we got to see Wind Waker HD in motion and while the demo showed very little actual gameplay, it was beautiful to see live. With new shading and updated graphics, Wind Waker HD makes the GameCube classic look like it probably does in your fuzzy memories of the original version. read more...
June 11, 2013 - Nintendo World Report
- Barack Obama in Free Internet Press
At a campaign stop on Monday in Oregon, the Democratic presidential front-runner, Senator Barack Obama, said: "It appears that John McCain is very much a creature of Washington. And one of the things that we have said at the outset of this campaign...
- John Cornyn in Guardian Unlimited
I've told the attorney general that I think this has been mishandled, that by giving inaccurate information ...... at the outset, it's caused a real firestorm, and he better get the facts out fast,said Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas.