- v score more points than one's opponents
- China is intent on retaining its Olympic team title, and in the race for all-around champ, Hamm will have to repeat his historic feat and outscore Yang Wei of China and Hiroyuki .
- Previous studies showed that boys start to outscore girls in math once they reach high school.
- At the start of the 21st century, monarchs consistently outscore their nations' politicians in popularity polls and a new generation of photogenic young royals has come of age and .
News & Articles
- Shantelle Wright, leader of high-performing D.C. charter school, wins $25,000 award
Students at Achievement Prep outscore many of their more affluent peers on standardized tests.
June 19, 2013 - Washington Post
- Northfield Denied Second Straight 2A Baseball Title (VIDEO)
INDIANAPOLIS. Indiana (www.incnow.tv) - Unranked South Spencer scored one run in the second inning and two in the fifth to outscore top-ranked Northfield 3-2 for the 2A Baseball State Championship Saturday.
June 16, 2013 - Indiana's NewsCenter
- Rugby-Japan shock Wales to claim breakthrough win
* Japan secure first win over Wales * Japan outscore Wales two tries to one (Adds details, quotes) TOKYO, June 15 (Reuters) - Rugby minnows Japan claimed their first win over Six Nations champions Wales on Saturday after a clinical display against an inexperienced Welsh side sealed a 23-8 victory that squared their two match series. Second half tries by inside centre Craig Wing and openside ...
June 15, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- Mike Sillinger in Forbes
We found a way to win,Sillinger said. "When you outscore a team like this, you're doing something right."
- Jay Wright in USA Today
Sometimes, you've just got to outscore people,coach Jay Wright said. "We don't like that, but that's the only way we're going to do it tonight."
- Kyle Singler in USA Today
In the second half, we kind of had the mindset that we were going to outscore them,Singler said. "But you're not going to outscore Carolina."