outreach : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of reaching out
the outreach toward truth of the human spirit
- When PTI joined the outreach worker and police officers this week, the homeless people contacted included a man sleeping under his coat, another conspicuously hiding behind an .
- Obama's campaign more closely resembles the 2004 Bush outreach effort.
- Embassy Luanda (Angola) will conclude the traditionalnew media outreach that has reached tens of thousands with a screeningdiscussions at the Ambassador's residence.
- Alan Rosenberg in Reuters
After considerable outreach to Golden Globe actor nominees and their representatives over the past several weeks, there appears to be unanimous agreement that these actors will not cross WGA picket lines,SAG President Alan Rosenberg said.
- Jon Huntsman in Reuters
The President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has served as a transformational religious leader and tremendous ambassador for Utah with his unprecedented outreach to all corners of the world,said Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman.
- Gaston Caperton in Minneapolis Star Tribune
Our outreach into minority, low-income and other underserved student groups is yielding tremendous results,Caperton added.