outgo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n money paid out; an amount spent
- v be or do something to a greater degree
- But over the same span, the outgo estimate has also crept upward by $1.
- Keeping income and outgo in their correct ledgers during Reagan's fund-raising tours may give his accountants ulcers and has prompted an almost continuous IRS audit.
- The official budget is the "administrative budget,'' which records all planned income and outgo by the Government for the year.
News & Articles
- Ask Stacy: I’m Drowning in Debt. What Can I Do?
What can you do when your outgo exceeds your income? If the situation is temporary, you borrow. But if it isn’t, borrowing is just going to make the situation worse. Here’s this week’s question: I am on ...
Sept. 10, 2013 - Money Talks News via Yahoo! Finance
- P Chidambaram in Hindustan Times
The outgo for fiscal 2009-10 will be Rs 5,149 crore. For the 14 months from January, the outgo will be Rs 6,020,Chidambaram added.
- Mani Shankar Aiyar in International Herald Tribune
We are looking at making both these refineries export-oriented, so that we can lower our net outgo of foreign exchange by exporting fuels,Aiyar said.
- AK Antony in SamayLive
The Free Foreign Exchange (FFE) cash outgo that include amount spent on import of revenue and capital procurement is Rs 12,101.49 crore, Rs 10,022 crore and Rs 15,026.68 crore in the financial years 2005-06, 2006-07 and 2007-08 respectively,...