outfitting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of renovating and fitting out a ship
- v provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
- But that is exactly what the TSA is doing, outfitting frontline employees with new gold badges and royal-blue shirts as part of a broader effort to improve their image and make .
- Rates start at $2,250 per person for six nights and include outfitting, lodging, all meals and transportation (for a limited time, Hondoo is offering a 15% discount on reservations .
- The higher dropout rate means those missing soldiers must be replaced, which drives up military spending because of the need to spend money recruiting, outfitting and training new .
News & Articles
- Bayer CropScience Donates $30,000 More to Benefit Canola-Growing Communities
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. -- via PRWEB - Replacing a school's leaky windows, equipping firefighters with grassland fire suits, outfitting a park's playground with materials that are safer for children ...
June 12, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- York County probation officers offer ex-cons a helping hand
For more than a year, the state probation office in Rock Hill has been outfitting ex-convicts with donated suits, shoes and ties so they can be interview-ready when looking for work.
June 8, 2013 - The Rock Hill Herald
- Consumer Report: Winning Sports Stores
Whether you’re outfitting yourself or getting your kids ready for their favorite sport, where you shop can make a big difference
June 6, 2013 - WILX 10 Lansing