outfitter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who sells men's clothes
- n a shop that provides equipment for some specific purpose
an outfitter provided everything needed for the safari
- Dressed in jeans, boots and a baseball cap with a camouflage peak and a hunting outfitter's logo, the Texas governor was one of the few major politicians to appear at the tea .
- KB Toys, the second largest toy retailer behind Toys R' Us, and Boot Town, a Western clothes outfitter, are running liquidations now, along with Circuit City.
- From Guatemala City, it's a short flight to Flores, where you can organize guides, mules and equipment through a local outfitter (try www.
News & Articles
- Wilderness Ventures Announces Gap Year Adventures for Young Adults
Leading teen summer camp outfitter, Wilderness Ventures, offers innovative leadership adventures for college-bound teens. These trips give students an opportunity to learn valuable skills and experience the great outdoors. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10833887.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Filson announces new headquarters site
Outfitter and manufacturer Filson is not only celebrating 116 years in the Puget Sound area, but today also announced the opening of its new Seattle world headquarters and manufacturing facility.
June 12, 2013 - South Sound Business Examiner
- Filson Unveils New Seattle Headquarters And Manufacturing Facility
SEATTLE, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Outfitter and manufacturer Filson, announces the opening of its new world headquarters and manufacturing facility in Seattle, the city that the company has called ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Eddie Bauer in PR Newswire (press release)
We made our reputation as America's premier expedition outfitter,says Eddie Bauer President and CEO Neil Fiske, "on Everest and the world's other major peaks by working with the leading climbers of the day. Guys like Jim Whittaker, Pete...
- Becky Worley in ABC News
Currently only about 3 percent of Americans have made a purchase on [a cell phone],Worley told "GMA." "But clothing outfitter Ralph Lauren is taking a big step to make your phone a shopping center on the go."