- n a motorboat with an outboard motor
- n internal-combustion engine that mounts at stern of small boat
- a located away from the midline of a vessel or aircraft
the outboard section of a wing
- It was actually a five wheeler, with the dinky 2-hp Briggs and Stratton engine driving a traction wheel on the back, like a boat's outboard motor.
- Mary Ann headed for port, Elaine took the outboard in tow, and Tito headed for a secluded island to finish the arms transfer undisturbed except for the pop of Dame Margot's .
- Outboard Marine readily admits to spending 1 % of its gross outboard sales on its racing team, and rumors are that Kiekhaefer, maker of Mercury engines, invests as much as $3 .
News & Articles
- It was blue skies and redear sunfish on a spring day at Kentucky Lake
The spot was hidden in plain sight, only about a five-minute boat ride from the ramp and flanked by a large resort and a smattering of condominiums. Scott Patton throttled down the outboard and checked his electronics. The trolling motor hummed as he moved the boat into position.
June 9, 2013 - Louisville Courier-Journal
- Disabled San Francisco sailors get stolen motors back
The Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors is getting their outboard motors back after someone stole them.
June 8, 2013 - KGO-TV Bay Area
- Aspiring archaeologists gets their hands dirty at Fulton County dig
Heat. Cold. Gnats. Mosquitoes. Mud. Clay like concrete. Spend your summer vacation excavating 700-year-old villages near the Illinois River and you may get all the above. So far in 2013, you could barely get to the cabin where an aspiring Indiana Jones would normally sleep. It was flooded. “Never in my life did I think in doing archaeology I’d have to know how to drive an outboard motor ...
June 8, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star
- Ben Howland in SI.com
They really don't have any weaknesses,Howland said. "I think all their players have improved. They shoot 40 percent on 3s; in my mind, that's like shooting 60 percent from 2s. They outboard their opponents by eight per game, which is...
- Mark Kirk in Waukegan News Sun
From the supercomputer to the outboard motor, Wisconsin has always been committed to innovation. I am pleased to be able to help LoanSifter develop new software and technology that will help grow the real estate industry and create new jobs for... Jim Doyle http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Doyle&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGs6ZH9uutlh5oGLuIuy0rL77Q7qA Wisbusiness.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wisbusiness.com/index.iml%3FArticle%3D125479&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFy14666_FzUdkY4fwvIVdWHBF45g May 7, 2008
70502 94796 outboard For years, the Outboard Marine Corporation quietly poisoned our community," Kirk said. "For the past eight years, I've made it my priority to work with the EPA to remove this environmental threat. We need to finish cleaning the harbor to...