- s old; no longer valid or fashionable
- As one of the school staff, told that his standards are out of date, snorts, "Standards are always out-of-date.
- Soon the family refrigerator may read the RFID tags of its contents, then alert you to fetch another carton of milk, toss an out-of-date product or cut back on cholesterol .
- That's the bad news; the good news is that the days of teachers' having to navigate through error-strewn, out-of-date texts--and of kids' having to lug 30-lb.
News & Articles
- ‘E’ is the key
Special to the Daily Gypsum Creek Middle School's library is being partially converted to a technology-based learning center, where some eBooks and eBook readers will replace out-of-date non-fiction print volumes. Students now get up to 70 percent of their information fro online sources.
June 13, 2013 - Vail Daily
- Review: 'A Picture of Autumn' is bitersweet
NEW YORK (AP) - Even if you don't actually embrace change, it's wise to at least attempt to adapt. The perils of ignoring the post-World War II social revolution in England are gently lampooned in "A Picture of Autumn," N.C. Hunter's bittersweet 1951 portrait of an out-of-date family of aristocrats.
June 11, 2013 - New Jersey Herald
- Residents: New Firehouses On Long Island Are Too Lavish
They volunteer and save lives, and now, firefighters on Long Island have asked communities to upgrade old, out-of-date firehouses.
June 10, 2013 - CBS New York