- n a member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska
- n a dialect of the Chiwere language spoken by the Oto
- A page from the diary of Anne Frank, circa 1944, showing a photo of her father, Otto Frank, who survived three years of hiding in Amsterdam and his deportation to Auschwitz .
- But who is this Ali Oto?" Squeak-In Chance.
- Tubby Smith in Gophersports.com
We want to welcome Oto to the Golden Gopher basketball family,said Golden Gopher Head Coach Tubby Smith. "He is a player that will give us depth at both the small and power forward positions. He shoots the ball with great range but also...
- Bronco Mendenhall in BYUCougars.com
Vic [So'oto] had a really nice day for his first full day at outside linebacker,said Mendenhall. "He's going to figure in, whether he's a starter or a backup, that remains to be seen. But no question, he's in a spot where he can help us."