- n a mouth or mouthlike opening
- n a hard brittle blue-grey or blue-black metallic element that is one of the platinum metals; the heaviest metal known
- n (computer science) software that controls the execution of computer programs and may provide various services
- n the left eye
- n rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- n a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust
- n the 15th letter of the Roman alphabet
- n the blood group whose red cells carry neither the A nor B antigens
News & Articles
- OS X Server for Mavericks to offer new iOS 7 management
OS X Server includes a number of innovations that will help...
June 12, 2013 - MacDailyNews
- OS X Mavericks compatible with all Macs capable of running Mountain Lion
Apple on Monday unveiled OS X 10.9 Mavericks during its Worldwide Developers Conference keynote. The company’s latest OS X operating system brings improved support for multiple displays and enhancements to the Finder, Notification Center and more. As noted by AppleInsider, OS X Mavericks will be compatible with all Macs that are capable of running OS X Mountain Lion. That includes iMac models ...
June 11, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- OS X Mavericks wallpaper hints at Retina iMac, Thunderbolt display
Apple's Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks wallpaper hints at an incoming Retina iMac and Retina Thunderbolt display. Ahead of the debut of the completely redesigned late-2012 iMac, there was speculation that Apple would bring a Retina-level display to the new iMac. While that did not eventuate, the latest wallpaper for the OS X Mavericks beta includes a version that is 5120x2880 ñ or, exactly double the ...
June 11, 2013 - MacNN