organza : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fabric made of silk or a silklike fabric that resembles organdy
- She appeared at a 2008 state dinner for Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah in a raspberry-colored silk blouse and matching organza skirt.
- Fabrics like organza and chiffon loosen the silhouette.
- Neon orange coats had flyaway backs of organza in pale pink.
News & Articles
- Swedish Princess Madeleine weds New York banker
STOCKHOLM — Swedish Princess Madeleine fell in love in the Big Apple. Now she has said "yes" to New York banker Christopher O'Neill in a lavish and emotional wedding ceremony in Stockholm. Madeleine, 30, was wearing a stunning silk organza dress with a lace top and four-meter (13-foot) trail, designed by Valentino Garavani, when she tied the knot with British-American O'Neill on Saturday. Around ...
June 8, 2013 - Boston Herald