- n the number designating place in an ordered sequence
- a of or relating to a taxonomic order
family and ordinal names of animals and plants
- a being or denoting a numerical order in a series
held an ordinal rank of seventh
- After that, there are a few instructions about gender (if jeval is horse, omjeval is stallion and jijeval is mare), ordinal numbers (balid is first, balsid is tenth), and .
News & Articles
- Past Dense: Shrugfest of litanies
5 targets of those who are offended by their own meaninglessness 5. Meaningless litanies of drivel seemingly categorized by ordinal numbers 4. Dogs named ‘Field Goal’ 3. Cats named ‘Bulls Eye’ 2. Libruls 1. Your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free; the wretched refuse of your teeming shore 5 reasons my back hurts 5.
June 13, 2013 - The Oklahoman