orange : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees
- n orange color or pigment; any of a range of colors between red and yellow
- n any citrus tree bearing oranges
- n any pigment producing the orange color
- n a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
- s of the color between red and yellow; similar to the color of a ripe orange
- With the orange forces badly fractured, Yanukovych has forged a remarkable comeback.
- Thinking that the orange must have rolled off somewhere inaccessible, Helen gave her another one.
- Sander Datama was sitting in the stands at Torino's Oval Lingotto, wearing an orange rabbit suit.
- Gwen Stefani in The Money Times
San Diego has always been so supportive of me throughout my entire career,Stefani said. "Living in Orange County, it has always been like a second home to me. When I heard about the devastation of the fires, at first, I felt I should...
- Ben Weider in Canada.com
Since January 2006, I've been traveling the country talking about the Partnership for Prescription Assistance, urging people to pick up the phone, log on to the Web site or visit the big, orange PPA bus to see if they may qualify for... Montel Williams http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montel_Williams&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGKXxGMmJlvpl1G1NzKApkYWPt90w MarketWatch (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/partnership-prescription-assistance-prepared-help/story.aspx%3Fguid%3D%257BD0456333-A670-45D1-80DD-A7D5CE921968%257D%26dist%3Dmsr_8&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNENk_13mew_YoN0ojeF7p1ssAMebA Feb 18, 2009
70057 93663 orangeman It's obvious I am not an Orangeman," said Weider, who is Jewish and who bought the suit for about $9,000 in 1988.