optimism : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the optimistic feeling that all is going to turn out well
- n a general disposition to expect the best in all things
- Despite the almost palpable aura of optimism in the WHO's hallways as the conference concluded on Wednesday, the danger of a pandemic remains present and real.
- One senior Arab official who asked to remain anonymous recently noted that the initial optimism generated by President Obama's decision to prioritize the Israeli-Palestinian .
- Indeed, the leading optimism and happiness experts consider themselves born pessimists.
News & Articles
- Tesla shares rise on optimism about new models
Shares of Tesla Motors Inc. rose Wednesday on optimism about that the electric car maker will be able to meet production targets for its new models. THE SPARK: Baird analyst Ben Kallo boosted his price ...
June 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Small business optimism hits one-year high
Small business optimism rose to a one year-high in May, a hopeful sign for an economy that has hit a soft patch.
June 11, 2013 - The Saratogian
- SMB Optimism Ticks Up Again in May
NFIB index shows small business optimism at second-highest point since the recession began in December 2007. But don't pop the champagne yet.
June 11, 2013 - FOX Business Small Business Center
- John McCain in Forbes
These and other indicators are reason for cautious, very cautious optimism about the effects of the new strategy,said McCain, who was leading a Republican congressional delegation to Iraq that included Sen. Lindsey Graham.
- Lawrence Summers in International Herald Tribune
Our optimism is bolstered because there is a growing and unprecedented bipartisan coalition from the business, national security, faith and environmental communities that supports our legislation and is energized to work hard and get it... Joe Lieberman http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lieberman&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGOIPwMWmBmG_bXFxt6Y1inBkJAzQ Washington Post http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/07/AR2010050702540.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFzVDOPhkj3IsnxDgKWfVp4YBkvTA May 7, 2010
69999 93564 optimism What we need today is more optimism and more confidence," Summers said.