- v make optimal; get the most out of; use best
- v modify to achieve maximum efficiency in storage capacity or time or cost
- v act as an optimist and take a sunny view of the world
News & Articles
- Roc Oil Completes WZ 6-12 Field Drilling Program
Roc Oil (China) Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Roc Oil Company Limited, announced that the ten well development drilling program at the WZ 6-12 field in the Beibu Gulf project, designed to optimise both the original field development plan and accelerate production from the successful 2012 exploration campaign, has been completed safely ahead of schedule and within budget.
June 21, 2013 - Rigzone
- 17% of searches for flights are mobile, but are the travel sites?
Consumers made a total of 3.2m online searches for flights last month, and more than 17% of these were made on mobiles, which highlights the need for travel firms to optimise their sites.
June 21, 2013 - e-Consultancy
- Dieter Zetsche in just-auto.com (subscription)
Speaking in Detroit, DaimlerChrysler chairman Dieter Zetsche said: "In order to optimise and accelerate the [plan detailed by La Sorda], we are looking into further strategic options with partners beyond [current] business cooperation partners. In...
- Howard Schultz in Financial Times (subscription)
By reducing the number of openings we expect to optimise our resources and potentially reduce cannibalisation of our existing stores,Mr Schultz said.
- Gary Crittenden in Times Online
Commenting on the latest fundraising, Gary Crittenden, chief financial officer at Citigroup, said: "We are issuing common equity at this time as we continue to optimise our capital structure.