openwork : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n ornamental work (such as embroidery or latticework) having a pattern of openings
- His raw, openwork constructions of iron, silver and stainless steel stem from Spanish ironwork by way of Gonzalez, but they have a peculiarly American urgency and, so to speak .
- Its massive pink brick walls form a squat, solid fortress; its only spire is a relatively small, openwork metal fleche, topped by a painfully distorted cross (the building's .
- The occasion seemed to be all Tanya's when what to the wandering eye should appear but an ex-stripper named Rita Renoir in an openwork crocheted gown under which she wore only a .
News & Articles
- The First of the 2014 Ladies Watches
This watch is the result of an alliance between Swiss luxury watch brand Parmigiani and Italian luxury jeweler Pomellato. It is based on Pomellato s "Arabesque" collection, characterized by an openwork lace-like design.
Feb. 26, 2014 - Forbes