- n an early ballroom dance; precursor to the fox-trot
- v dance the one-step
- This clever WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) website building tool for non-techies offers a one-step process for adding content that's already somewhere else on the Web, such .
News & Articles
- FDA approves Teva’s Plan B One-Step for OTC sales
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the emergency contraceptive Plan B One-Step, produced by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA; TASE: TEVA) subsidiary Teva Women's Health, for over-the-counter sale to consumers of all a...
June 24, 2013 - MedCity News
- Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive Approved for ALL Women of Child-bearing Potential
Plan B One-Step is an emergency contraceptive intended to reduce the chance of pregnancy following unprotected sexual intercourse.
June 22, 2013 - Kansas City InfoZine
- FDA: Plan B One-Step Approved For Sale To All Women
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 The US Food and Drug Administration approved the sale of Plan B One-Step to any woman regardless of her age. The emergency contraceptive, also known as the “Morning After Pill” will be sold over-the-counter. According to the FDA, Plan B One-Step decreases the chance of pregnancy if taken as soon as possible within three days after unprotected ...
June 22, 2013 - ABC 36 Lexington