- n a person who eats all kinds of foods
- n an animal that feeds on both animal and vegetable substances
- Put another way, says Pimentel, the average omnivore diet burns the equivalent of a gallon of gas per daytwice what it takes to produce a vegan diet.
- Steak and ale works JLA (steak in ale?), I'm just a bit more of an omnivore than most humans.
- This expansive metaphysics would have allowed him to show off all his facets: as holy man and party boy, as faith healer, sexual omnivore, purveyor of mystic salvations and bogus .
- Michael Pollan in TheTyee.ca
We have more choices now than we've ever had,Pollan says in a recent interview, "An Omnivore Defends Real Food." "There is organic food at Wal-Mart. The big challenge is that you do have to cook. A lot of us are intimidated by...
- Iggy Pop in Globe and Mail
I try to be an omnivore,says Pop, now older. "I try to go right across the board. I have no particular flag that I want to march under or uphold in any way. So I do advertising too. And I do very extreme music. I do a little soft jazz. I...
- Kristjan Jarvi in Cincinnati Post
I am truly an omnivore,said JÃ¤rvi, who did post-graduate study in conducting with Kenneth Kiesler at the University of Michigan.