- n the ending of a series or sequence
- n the last (24th) letter of the Greek alphabet
- Many nutrients vital to fetal development, including omega-3s, are delivered during the third trimester, and when premature babies miss this critical period in utero, doctors .
- For vegetarians and vegans, there is one nonfish source of long-chain omega-3s: supplements made from algae.
- What those studies suggested is that mercury might lessen the benefit of fish and omega-3 fatty acid intake, but they didn't suggest that fish intake was harmful overall.
- George Clooney in International Herald Tribune
I have talked with Omega (about China) for over a year and will continue to talk to Omega,Clooney said Tuesday on the BBC's Web site. "I have and will go to the places I and China do business and ask for help."
- Fatmir Sejdiu in International Herald Tribune
Sejdiu, the Kosovar president, said the Albanians' desire for an independent Kosovo was "the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end of our position."
- Lois Smith in EurekAlert (press release)
If omega-3 fatty acids, or these anti-inflammatory mediators, are as effective in humans and they are in mice, simple supplementation could be a cost-effective intervention benefiting millions of people,says Smith, the study's senior...