olive-colored : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having the color of green olives
- Unemployed and living on his $1,200-a-month service pension, the former chief radioman kept house in an olive-colored trailer in Davis, Calif.
- The scores of Composers Rossellini and Suchon are as different as Italy's olive-colored hills and Slovakia's heavily forested mountains.
- The olive-colored world that Kay Sage confines to canvas is wide, wet, uninhabited and untroubled.
News & Articles
- Invasive Slimy Worm Threatens World's Escargot Supply
Ruuuuuuuunn!! Workers in Normandy were recently thrown for a loop when they spotted a weird and unsightly black- and olive-colored worm hanging out in local botanical gardens. After alerting authorities and running some DNA tests, little guy was confirmed to be a New Guinea flatworm, also known as a snail-eating flatworm, and, well, you know what they say: For every New Guinea flatworm you can ...
March 5, 2014 - New York Magazine