oh lee a juh nuhs
- s unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech
- s containing an unusual amount of grease or oil
- The Administration also realizes it may take a supremely oleaginous political thug, perhaps someone as rare and fetid as Ahmad Chalabi, to bring it off.
- Wiz Composer Charlie Smalls is a gifted comic writer, and soon Nipsey Russell, whose rusty tin man is easily the best characterization of the film, sings an oozy and oleaginous .
- First, there is something about Dominique de Villepin, the oleaginous French Foreign Minister with his dashing good looks, his volumes of poetry, his love of the word logic .