oiler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a worker who oils engines or machinery
- n a well that yields or has yielded oil
- n a cargo ship designed to carry crude oil in bulk
- The hot oiler sells his load to the reclaimer for about $15 per bbl.
- Henry John Sinclair, oiler, came by the Mauretania.
- The oiler shortage typifies the Navy's plight.
News & Articles
- QMED - Oiler
Requires current US Coast Guard issued QMED Document with Oiler's endorsement. Promotional opportunities available. In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
June 14, 2013 - Rigzone
- Goal will stick with Shaw for long time
Ex-Oiler Klima can attest: Triple-OT winners in Stanley Cup Finals not easily forgotten David Haugh: Andrew Shaw only figures to describe that goal for at least the next quarter-century.
June 14, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- NHL coach fired via Skype: Ex-Oilers coach Ralph Krueger let go online
By KATE STANTON, UPI.com Edmonton Oilers brass fired Ralph Krueger the 21st-century way.
June 11, 2013 - UPI
- Mark Messier in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I want to thank the Oiler organization for putting this date on the calendar when Phoenix was going to be in town because the night wouldn't have been the same without Wayne being here,Messier said. "Wayne was our leader. He was our...
- Bud Adams in Sportinglife.com
I am very pleased that we were able to bring a former Oiler back to our organisation,Titans owner Bud Adams said. "He was a fabulous player for us, has been an outstanding football man at Seattle and Green Bay and I have every confidence...
- Kevin Lowe in ESPN
Steve exemplifies what it means to be an Edmonton Oiler and we couldn't be happier with this long-term extension,Oilers general manager Kevin Lowe said. "He is one of those players who leads by example and will do everything to accomplish...