offerer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who presents something to another for acceptance or rejection
- a not in operation or operational
- s below a satisfactory level
- a (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- s in an unpalatable state
- s not performing or scheduled for duties
- Many an offerer of this glib information when asked what he means by Chicago, answers: "Oh, Arthur Cutten and the restyon know.
- Amid the mangle of flesh and torn limbs was the garland offerer herself, apparently a suicidal assassin.
- An early offerer of his good offices was Mayor Walker's German-American friend, David Maier, who used to be a brothel-keeper until he was sent to Sing Sing for trying to tamper .