- s (especially of clothing) made in standard sizes and available from merchandise in stock
- And, according to Elbaz, what a modern bride needs is an off-the-rack wedding dress a short beaded tunic perhaps that they can wear on the beach in Bali when they tie the .
- My taste was too elevated to tolerate frozen vegetables, supermarket ice cream, one-from-Column-A Chinese restaurants, off-the-rack clothing and clunky domestic automobiles.
- While you can clothe your character in free off-the-rack stuff, Sony clearly hopes you'll spend real money to buy virtual outfits from the likes of Diesel, which will have a store .
- Ben Brantley in Telegraph.co.uk
Brantley said Radcliffe "steps into a mothball-preserved, off-the-rack part and wears it like a tailor's delight - that is, a natural fit that allows room to stretch".
- Georges de Paris in Washington Post
When you buy an off-the-rack jacket, it should be the perfect size,DC tailor Georges de Paris says.