- But whereas earlier ones have come directly from the Taliban or from their allies in the al Qaeda leadership, Tuesday's action struck some officials as significantly off-key in .
- An irreverent, off-key assault on an assortment of sacred cows by the two-man cast of a witty London revue.
- Ventura's slogan, "Retaliate in '98," seemed an off-key way to appeal to voters in a prosperous and well-governed state with 2.
- Kendrick Perkins in Boston Globe (registration)
When he's out of the game, we don't have no kind of offensive rhythm,said Perkins. "We're so off-key when Rondo is not in the game."
- Brian Wilson in Malaysia Star
Wilson recalled the 2004 Minneapolis concert where he gave Smile its US premiere: "I was very happy that night. I sang off-key on a couple of songs but I quickly got back on key."
- Queen Latifah in KBS Radio
Recently Queen Latifah joked about the scenario: "That would be hilarious. Every line we read is in melody. (Laughs.) 'Girl, your line was off-key!' 'No, it wasn't!' 'I'll scratch you blind!' 'I'll snatch you bald!'You know, it would be hilarious....