off-day : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a day when things go poorly
I guess this is one of my off-days
- Good lord! it took Halperin three tries to reach phony equivalency! He must be having an off-day.
- With an old amateur's studied, off-day melancholy, Kishi brooded: "I just could not get going.
- Rand's ads are sometimes as pristine as good abstract painting, sometimes as jumbled as Dadaism on an off-day.
News & Articles
- Yankees expect MLB betting underdog status in Oakland, Anaheim
The New York Yankees have had a tough time paying out on the MLB betting lines against the Oakland Athletics over the past year, and with Oakland coming off a red-hot stretch the Bronx Bombers could be in for another difficult series starting on Tuesday. The Yankees will continue their west-coast swing after an off-day on Tuesday night, when they begin a three-game set in Oakland against the ...
June 10, 2013 - SB Nation
- After 17-game stretch, A's ready for off-day
Considering how well the A's have done during a stretch without an off-day, perhaps they shouldn't take one, as scheduled, come Monday.
June 9, 2013 - Oakland A's