odour : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form
- n any property detected by the olfactory system
- Little by little a powerful odour pervaded the whole hut.
- The only thing I dont like which your pal "conscienceinchina" loves is their body odour.
News & Articles
- BIOREM announces $1.7 million of new orders
GUELPH, ON, July 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - BIOREM Inc. (TSXV: BRM) ("Biorem" or "the Company") today announced four new orders totalling $1.7 million. The orders are for odour control ...
July 4, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Frederick Forsyth in Independent
Forsyth said he came here for "the flavour, the odour, of a pretty washed-up, impoverished, failed west African mangrove swamp". "I thought, what is the most disastrous part of west Africa, and by a mile, it's Guinea-Bissau. If you drive...
- John Pilger in Center for Research on Globalization
Noted author and documentary filmmaker, John Pilger, believes "something is changing," and he saw it in a recent full page New York Times ad having a "distinct odour of panic."
- David Oddsson in Telegraph.co.uk
Speaking at the Central Bank of Iceland's annual meeting, David Oddsson said that the move in credit-default swaps and the plunge in the krona "give off an unpleasant odour of unscrupulous dealers who have decided to make a last stab at breaking...