odium : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n state of disgrace resulting from detestable behavior
- n hate coupled with disgust
- The deepening sense of odium is reflected in Olmert's single-digit popularity ratings.
- Peter Beattie in The Australian
Councils just didn't plan for the future and we now wear the political odium out of that,Mr Beattie said in a recent interview with The Australian.
- Morris Iemma in The Australian
If he starts to play around with this, the people who'll wear the cost are the taxpayers,Mr Iemma said. "He'll wear the political odium for that. I won't hold back."