- n combination of lenses at the viewing end of optical instruments
- a of or relating to or resembling the eye
an ocular organ
an ocular spot is a pigmented organ or part believed to be sensitive to light
- a relating to or using sight
- s visible; give me the ocular proof"- Shakespeare
- Too much ocular fluid building up in the eyes squeezes the optic nerve, impairing sight.
- After several hours of ocular acrobatics, Bean says, he suddenly recalled a dog he had loved and lost as a boy.
- And that additional exposure to UVA and UVB rays may increase the risk for cataracts, macular degeneration and even development of ocular melanomaa very rare type of cancer.
- St Jerome in Earthtimes.org
FDA clearance of Nova22007 IND for a pivotal Phase III study represents an important milestone for Novagali, validating our ocular technology platform Novasorb(R)said Jerome Martinez, president and CEO of Novagali Pharma. "With our...
- Conan O Brien in RTT News
Eddie Vedder's set at my show in Seattle last night melted my eyeballs,O'Brien wrote on his Twitter page the following day. "Seriously, I'm going to sue Eddie for boiling my ocular-jelly."
- Panfilo Lacson in GMA news.tv
I move that the committee conduct an ocular inspection in that area for a better appreciation by the members of the committee of the whole,Lacson said.