- n closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- n (meteorology) a composite front when colder air surrounds a mass of warm air and forces it aloft
- n (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- n an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- n the act of blocking
- The medical verdict was "acute coronary occlusion," i.
- About two weeks after an otherwise undetected occlusion, the patient may have a hand (usually only one) that is swollen, shiny, discolored and stiff.
- On the 44th anniversary of PTI's first issue, America's greatest maker of magazines died in Phoenix of a coronary occlusion.