- n the property of being easy to see and understand
- You know that you've reached a new level of obviousness when your 7-year-old daughter says the next line before the actor does.
- The Americans carried multiple-entry visas identifying them as working for the "Administration of the President of the Russian Federation," a bit of obviousness that constantly .
- There was also the obviousness of the situation.
News & Articles
- The Federal Circuit Should Rehear Novo Nordisk v. Caraco Ruling En Banc
Last week, pharmaceutical products and services company Novo Nordisk petitioned the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit to rehear en banc a June 18 Federal Circuit panel ruling that invalidated a Novo patent (Novo Nordisk A/S v. Caraco Pharm. Labs; 2-1 with Judge Newman in dissent). Because the panel misapplied Patent Act § 103's standards for obviousness to Novo's "combination drug ...
Aug. 29, 2013 - Forbes