- a of or relating to or used in or practicing obstetrics
- To the vast majority of obstetricians it has always seemed not only sound medical practice but also plain common sense to keep a newborn baby warmespecially if it has .
- In order to fulfill that last promise, Sam, who also has a regular gynecological practice, accepts obstetric patients by due date no more than four women due per month.
- All of which puts the obstetrics community in an uneasy ethical position.
- Thoraya Obaid in UN News Centre
We want to ensure that we can offer a comprehensive package of life-saving health services, including family planning, skilled attendance at birth and access to emergency obstetric care,said Ms. Obaid.
- Liya Kebede in World Health Organization (press release)
Obstetric fistula has been relatively neglected despite the devastating impact it has on the lives of girls and women in developing courtiers,says Liya Kebede. "I am thrilled and honored to be back in my native country to take part in the...