nung : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a branch of the Tai languages
- Ling Shiang-nung, vice chairman of the Council of Agriculture, questions both the sincerity and accuracy of international environmental groups that argue that tiger parts are still .
- He sent his Vice Minister of Education, Chu Ching-nung, to make an inquiry and offer amends.
News & Articles
- Kevin Scott talks improvisation and self-realization
Tuesday Jam Sessions take Elliott St. to Neptune by Chad Radford As co-founder of Atlanta Funk Society, and bassist for Ruby Velle and the Soulphonics, 4th Ward Afro-Klezmer Orchestra, Nung River, and more, Kevin Scott is a musician's musician — a working man who knows the rigmarole of maintaining many irons in the fire just to make ends meet. But every Tuesday night, Scott hosts a seemingly ...
July 9, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- Gavin Menzies in ABC Online
By comparing Leonardo's drawings with the Nung Shu we have verified that each element of a machine superbly illustrated by Leonardo had previously been illustrated by the Chinese in a much simpler manual,Menzies writes.
- Corazon Aquino in Malaya
When he got a positive response, Aquino said: "Usapang marangal yan. Nung presidente ang nanay ko, minsan lang ako na-ambush. Ngayon po, three times, four times a day."
- Loren Legarda in Inquirer.net
Nung malaman nilang wala silang makukuha [When they realized they won't be getting anything], they were pushed against the wall. Wala na silang mapuntahan [They had nowhere to run],Legarda said.