- v declare invalid
- v show to be invalid
- v make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of
- s deprived of legal force
- Oprah, 53, shared our views that the gains of our democracy would be nullified if we did not properly educate our children and youth.
- In the midst of the violence, analysts say, it will be difficult to get the results nullified, but Odinga remains defiant.
- As Mudge retold it, that was only the latest in a long series of occasions on which South Africa had ignored, modified or nullified the actions of the assembly's executive organ .
News & Articles
- CCC toll refunds now responsibility of State Treasurer
GeaxuPass account holders must now go through the state treasury’s Unclaimed Property Office to claim their portion of the millions of dollars remaining in toll deposits -- money collected between Jan. 1 and March 5, when the tolls were nullified by a Baton Rouge judge.
June 14, 2013 - WDSU New Orleans
- Barry Bonds in USA Today
I believe if I wasn't going for records, it would be a nullified situation,Bonds said as the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative investigation started heating up in early 2004. "If you want to be at the top, you've got to have broad...
- Tom Brady in Miami Herald
Just as the day went, it was nullified,Brady said. "It's just frustrating because I think that we're better than that. But we've got to play better than that."
- Hussein Saeed in guardian.co.uk
The result of that match should be nullified,Iraqi soccer president Hussein Saeed told Reuters recently. "It is Iraq that should be awarded victory."