nullah : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a ravine or gully in southern Asia
- Over the bobbled road was a malodorous, uncovered nullah, about thirty feet deep and twenty wide.
- Such words as "blastoderm", "sindoc," "peris," "parasang," "sarcenet," "teazel," "nullah," "cantatrice," "barracan," "sistrum," writhed and hissed in her verses.
- I would invite you to write about our Shing Mun River, which has been reincarnated recently from a dead nullah into a living river, sustaining its own course happily while allowing .
News & Articles
- 16 killed as Maoists attack security convoy in India
JEERUM NULLAH, India, March 11 (UPI) -- About 200 pro-Maoist Naxal guerrillas ambushed a security patrol in Chhattisgarb, India, Tuesday, killing 15 security agents and one civilian, officials said.
March 11, 2014 - UPI
- Shubha Raul in Indian Express
Also using such flags will prevent people from throwing them away indiscriminately. Plastic flags which ultimately go into a nullah are an eye-sore,added Raul.
- Baz Luhrmann in PerthNow
I was immediately struck by Brandon's natural talent and charisma,Luhrmann said. "He and Nullah share a similar spirit. Brandon's own story is extraordinary, too. His mother lived, at one stage, on a cattle station, his father was part of...
- Nasir Hameed in The News - International
The waste is being removed only from portions under bridges despite the fact that Nullah Leh passes through inner parts of the city up to Adiala,said Nasir Hameed, a resident of New Katarian.