novation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (law) the replacement of one obligation by another by mutual agreement of both parties; usually the replacement of one of the original parties to a contract with the consent of the remaining party
- II Duce causes some few Italians to wear black shirtsno great in- novation, after all, among a shirt-wearing people.
- Whatever the ultimate dollars-and-cents value of the in novation to Alcoa, the announcement reflects the thirst for new markets that has kept the $1.
- Others regard his trick harmonics as a glorious, artistic in novation.
News & Articles
- Innovation: The History of a Buzzword
Wikimedia Commons The word innovation might be mantra of business leaders and the inevitable future star of The Atlantic and Aspen Institute's forthcoming Aspen Ideas Festival . But the irony behind ...
June 20, 2013 - The Atlantic via Yahoo! Finance