nova : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process
- Most people thought bossa nova was dead, and most were glad to have simply survived the hucksterized flood of bossa nova dances, bossa nova shoes and sweatshirts, boogie bossa nova .
- It no longer could support its own growth, and like a star that has used up its fuel, it became a super nova.
- Astronomers last week rejoiced in a blessed event: the birth of a nova ("new" star).
News & Articles
- Terra Nova Boosts Conversion Price of $2 Mln Note Financing
Terra Nova Energy Ltd. (TGC.V) has amended its previously announced private placement financing of up to $2 million of convertible notes. The terms of the convertible notes has been amended such
June 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Terra Nova Announces Amendment to $2 Million Convertible Note Financing
June 12, 2013 - Vancouver, British Columbia - Terra Nova Energy Ltd. ("Terra Nova") announces that it has amended its previously announced private placement financing of up to $2,000,000 of convertible ...
June 12, 2013 - Accesswire via Yahoo! Finance
- NOVA Chemicals Officially Begins Alberta Polyethylene Expansion Project
NOVA Chemicals Corporation, 1000 Seventh Avenue S.W., Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 5L5 www.novachemicals.com | 403.750.3600 tel NOVA Chemicals Officially Begins Alberta Polyethylene Expansion Project ...
June 11, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance