nous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n common sense
she has great social nous
- n that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason
- Ici nous vous aimons bien.
- We, of course, played with dribbling skills, artful passing and subtle tactical nous.
- And the same Communist Party that once held all private property to be a hei-nous social evil cannot encourage buyers to jump into the market quickly enough.
- Alan Pardew in Sportinglife.com
Pardew said: "I have seen two home games with a response from a team and in two away games I have seen a different side. This team needs to have some strength, professionalism and nous away from home. I like to think that one or two players will...