- v provide with nourishment
- v give nourishment to
- a being provided with adequate nourishment
- Lo (Maxime Collin), 12, is nourished by this conviction as he watches his deranged Qubecois brood mismanage their lives.
- The payoff will be a healthy, well-nourished continent on a path to economic development.
- Well-nourished babies in Honduras look like well-nourished babies everywhere--plump, active, alert.
News & Articles
- Two-Faced Kitten Born In Oregon
A rare Two-faced kitten has been born in Amity, Oregon but has been rejected by it’s mother in favor of the other kittens in the clowder. Webpronews.com reports that the two-faced kitten was born at 6:11 am on Tuesday of this week and has been named ‘Deucy’. As her mother rejected her she is currently being nourished [...] Two-Faced Kitten Born In Oregon is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr