- n an organization chartered for other than profit-making activities
- Trying to match European tech firms with American investors gave him the idea for the European Tech Tour Association, a not-for-profit organization based in Geneva and Rotterdam.
- Like the ringleader of a vast, secret circus, North masterminded an elaborate network of boats and planes, along with not-for-profit corporations and Swiss bank accounts to help .
- ZeroFootprint a not-for-profit operation, also has tools to help you calculate your personal impact on the environment, and how much money in offsets you would need to buy to make .
- Daniel Sullivan in FOXNews
He came to us and asked if we would put it on, and he would help out,Sullivan said. "It would be very difficult for us to afford to do it on our own. It this case, it's a fortuitous linkage of the commercial and the not-for-profit."
- Jane Rosenthal in International Herald Tribune
The not-for-profit model is broken,said Rosenthal. "The festival runs better and we're able to get media and marketing dollars that we wouldn't be able to get if we were strictly a not-for-profit only getting foundation money."
- Dennis Kucinich in WJLA
I understand the process of community,said Rep. Dennis Kucinich. "I am the only one running for president who stands for a not-for-profit health care system. I know there are people running for president who claim that's not possible."