- s unhappy about being away and longing for familiar things or persons
- When magazine lovers get nostalgic about print, they cite the feel of flipping pages, the shock of seeing an amazing layout and the physicality of being able to hold something in .
- HOW IT STARTED Once a staple of garage sales, it began turning up on nostalgic websites and online auctions .
- Hog Hill boasts the latest in electronic gear, but there are nostalgic and whimsical touches too, like Elvis Presley's bass from Heartbreak Hotel, the Mellotron from Strawberry .
News & Articles
- Author: Joplin, Galena starting to mine Route 66
While people may look at Route 66 as a nostalgic bygone, it’s actually a 2,500-mile-long economic corridor to the future. Cities like Joplin and Galena, Kan., are learning to mine the historic route for attractions that result in development, much as they did lead and zinc before the highway arrived here.
June 12, 2013 - The Joplin Globe
- Zelda from Nintendo and a world-class symphony
Hard core video game fans got nostalgic the night of June 10th at San Francisco’s Davies Symphony Hall at ‘The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses’. As part of the show and its world tour for 2013, the acclaimed concert revisited Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco. Following its success of 2011-2012, concert goers in the Bay Area journeyed back to the land of Hyrule and enjoyed an all ...
June 11, 2013 - KTVU
- Videos: Remy Shand - WhereAreWeGoing?
There is something nostalgic, exotic and passionate about Remy Shand's voice, which skillfully mixes in with the groovy instrumentation.
June 11, 2013 - Singersroom
- Bobby Bowden in Palm Beach Post
I couldn't help but get nostalgic when I heard the West Virginia fight song and then the Seminoles play ours,Bowden said after watching a video tribute and receiving an automobile in pre-game ceremonies.
- President Bush in MSNBC
It'sa nostalgic moment for me,Bush said, the Baltic Sea shimmering behind the two men. "I'm sorry it's come to be. But that's what happens in life."
- Geri Halliwell in Forbes
Obviously it's nostalgic. But equally, if new fans want to come along, that's fantastic,Halliwell said. "I like to think our songs are universal and they are timeless."