- n a native or inhabitant of Norway
- n a Scandinavian language that is spoken in Norway
- a of or relating to Norway or its people or culture or language
News & Articles
- Ex-Lockheed official joins board of Norwegian titanium firm
PARIS (Reuters) - Chris Kubasik, fired last year as Lockheed Martin Corp's incoming CEO after having an affair with a subordinate, said he has joined the board of directors of a Norwegian titanium producer that works closely with Spirit AeroSystems Inc . Kubasik told Reuters at the Paris air show that he saw great promise in the technology developed by Norsk Titanium Components AS for processing ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Norwegian official sets Romania visit on Roma crimes in Oslo
OSLO, Norway, June 18 (UPI) -- A top Norwegian official says she will travel to Romania next week to find out why foreign aid to help improve conditions for the Roma people is not being used.
June 18, 2013 - UPI
- Norwegian Minister Seeks a More ‘Open’ European Energy Market
Norwegian Oil and Energy Minister Ola Borten Moe called for a more “open” European market for the industry as nations in the region debate future policy and the Scandinavian country seeks to increase demand for its gas.
June 13, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Thor Hushovd in The Australian
This was a special stage and a nice win,Hushovd said. "It was nice to win in the Norwegian national jersey, but I am also happy that I now have the green jersey."
- Ole Danbolt in Boston Globe (registration)
At a time when the threat of nuclear arms is again increasing, the Norwegian Nobel Committee wishes to underline that this threat must be met through the broadest possible international cooperation,Ole Danbolt Mjoes, director of the Nobel...
- Aksel Lund Svindal in USA Today
I knew I could be in the fight for the medals but I didn't think I would win in,Svindal said. "The fact that no other Norwegian won the downhill before, I think that's just a matter of bad luck actually. Just look at how many medals they...