- v become normal or return to its normal state
Let us hope that relations with this country will normalize soon
- v make normal or cause to conform to a norm or standard
normalize relations with China
normalize the temperature
normalize the spelling
- v bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
- A moderate cleric and veteran of the revolution, Khatami promises to work for human rights, the rule of law and greater democratization, as well as to normalize .
- He also set out to normalize Iran's relations with the West and curb rogue-state behavior.
- If the Cuban leadership begins opening Cuba to meaningful democratic change, the United States must be prepared to begin taking steps to normalize relations and to ease the embargo .
News & Articles
- US Open Golf 2013 Tee Times: Pairings and Predictions for Saturday
Thursday's rain-soaked round at the Merion Golf Club East course has left golfers scrambling for much of the first few days of the 2013 U.S. Open, but with cuts made Saturday morning, the field and play should start to normalize in Round 3. Billy Horschel and Phil Mickelson stand alone at the top of the leaderboard heading into the third round with a one-stroke lead over the field at one-under ...
June 15, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Manmohan Singh in Economic Times
If North Korea is genuinely prepared to completely and verifiably eliminate their nuclear weapons program, the Obama administration will be willing to normalize bilateral relations, replace the peninsula's long-standing armistice agreements with a... Hillary Rodham Clinton http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHOarXVfe0H5lTsVdy93IEoGrJtYg Reuters http://www.google.com/url?q=http://uk.reuters.com/article/oilRpt/idUKN1354258320090213&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGJpOG7cU4E6SB_x4gqJDW0Kh5RUg Feb 13, 2009
68243 91064 normalize The recent blasts in our embassy ...... have cast a shadow over our efforts to normalize relations with Pakistan and to bring a lasting and honourable peace in our region. I have personally conveyed my concern and disappointment to the government...
- Gary Ackerman in Forbes
I didn't think it was a very wise idea to take things off the table if you're trying to get people to modify their behavior and normalize it in a civilized way,said Rep. Gary Ackerman of New York.