nonverbal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being other than verbal communication
art like gesture is a form of nonverbal expression
- s lacking verbal skill
rural students often come from nonverbal backgrounds
- s involving little use of language
a nonverbal intelligence test
- The Wechsler test, also given individually, reports an IQ score for both its verbal and nonverbal sections, as well as an overall figure.
- Difficulty reading or communicating through nonverbal social cues, such as facial expressions No understanding that .
- The problem is that there is no direct correlation between someone's nonverbal behavior and their honesty.