- s not invested with or related to prominent position or status etc.
- There is no mystery to these goods: they are all part of the huge Mormon welfare system, perhaps the largest nonpublic venture of its kind in the country.
- Some local law-enforcement officials think the FBI's public warning last Thursday, coming after repeated alarms on the nonpublic National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System .
- In 1960 it pressed for federal loans to nonpublic schools.
- Richard Blumenthal in Insurance News Net (press release)
This information breach is only the latest in a disturbing series of cases where nonpublic personal information has been subjected to unauthorized access,Blumenthal said in the statement.
- Mark Cuban in MarketWatch
There is no general prohibition on the trading of securities based on material, nonpublic information,Cuban argues in the filing. "Although the SEC has often argued that any recipient of material, nonpublic information has potential...
- President Bush in RedOrbit
He succeeded in getting Congress to approve a scholarship program for Washington, which gave more than 2,600 of the poorest children in the capital "new hope at a faith-based or other nonpublic school," Bush said in his speech.