- n a person who is not a member
- His goal was simply to hook nonmember "seekers," who dropped by on Sunday hoping for spiritual connection.
- In 1970, even nonmember Lyndon Johnson was forced to wait at the gate until he was cleared to play golf.
- The first nonmember of the Bristol or Myers families to occupy the presidency, Syracuse Graduate ('31) Schwartz did sales work for New England manufacturers of metal stampings and .
News & Articles
- Chamber to sponsor Sept. 19 clambake
HERKIMER Small business people will have a chance to meet for some fun and networking at the Herkimer County Chamber of Commerces Business 2 Business Series Clambake. The event is scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 19, from 4 to 7 p.m. at Holland Heights Golf Course. Cost is $35 per member and $40 per nonmember. Food will include clams, pulled-pork sandwiches, macaroni and potato salads, salt ...
Sept. 6, 2013 - The Evening Times
- Antonin Scalia in Wall Street Journal
Simply because a teacher fails to opt-out of allowing his or her nonmember fees to be used for political purposes does not mean he or she supports having those fees used in that manner -- any more than a person's failure to cancel an online... Rob McKenna http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_McKenna&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFobE8FzwlSiBHcUKVyQiQd0uJF6Q Bizjournals.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/stories/2007/01/08/daily14.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFLmrOEjBXcNdl3vAXmPS5YoPFbmA Jan 10, 2007
68092 90805 nonmember Writing for a unanimous majority, Justice Antonin Scalia said flatly that the law does not violate the First Amendment" and that "unions have no constitutional entitlement to the fees of nonmember employees."
- Nobuo Tanaka in The Daily Yomiuri
In close cooperation with China, India and other nonmember countries where energy consumption is growing rapidly, I'd like to reflect opinions and interests in the region on the IEA's policy,said Tanaka, 57.