- s not restricted to a particular religious denomination
a nondenominational church
- At a mere 48, McLaren, a nondenominational Maryland pastor, qualifies as elder statesman of a movement called the "emerging church.
- Each week, regardless of whether the President is on-site, Evergreen Chapel holds nondenominational Christian services open to the nearly 400 military personnel and staff at Camp .
- Even as Governor, Palin was still spotted at the market, driving her SUV around town, or worshiping at the nondenominational Wasilla Bible Church.
News & Articles
- Churches consider cutting ties after Scouts allow gay members
Southern Baptists may soon cut ties with the Boy Scouts after its recent decision to allow gay members. Nondenominational Paw Creek Ministries Pastor Joseph Chambers said it's an issue of scripture verses the scouts. "What's happening now is that no longer is the Boy Scouts teaching them that morality is right, it's teaching them that anything goes. They really have no choice if they are going ...
June 10, 2013 - WSOC-TV Charlotte
- Conversations With Newsmakers: Joan Dayton, Freedom Christian Academy principal
On May 24, Freedom Christian Academy celebrated its first graduating class. Sixteen seniors earned their high school diplomas from the private, nondenominational Christian school off U.S. 301 South near the former Black & Decker plant. Of those 16, only one has opted not to go directly to college.
June 9, 2013 - The Fayetteville Observer
- Families seek answers on cemetery
NORTHBRIDGE - Hundreds of people with ties to Pine Grove Cemetery have signed a petition and are trying to put the brakes on talks to transfer ownership of the historic nondenominational cemetery to the Roman Catholic church.
June 7, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Colin Powell in Daily Times
Powell, referring to the picture of the headstone cradled by Kareem's grieving mother, said "I stared at it for an hour. Who could debate that this kid lying in Arlington with Christian and Jewish and nondenominational buddies was not a fine...
- Jay Bakker in Detroit Free Press
We call the nondenominational church I run now Revolution. There's one in Atlanta and a new one in Charlotte that other people run. I run the Revolution that meets at Pete's Candy Shop, which is a bar in Brooklyn,Bakker said. "Our church...
- St George in RoxReview.com
The first that were picked St. George said were 'too Catholic', "I came up with 'Crossing Bridges'," said St. George. "It was good but a little too nondenominational."