- a not critical; not at a point of abrupt change
- a not in a state of crisis or emergency
- a marked by disregard for critical standards or procedures
- There's no time for anything noncritical.
- No one in the Administration or in the American Medical Association can be really certain as to how many aged eligibles will jam into hospitals for long-delayed, noncritical .
- A 1972 regulation notes that prior arrangements have been made with companies in "noncritical target areas" for printing checks.
News & Articles
- Greene County restaurant inspections
Amy Cakes, 308 W. McDaniel St., June 13 inspection. Critical violations: 0. Noncritical violations: 1.
June 18, 2013 - The Springfield News-Leader
- Cabell County restaurant inspections
Here are restaurant inspections recently performed by the Cabell-Huntington Health Department. The list is sorted by critical violations. The restaurant is listed first, followed by its address, the noncritical violations, the critical violations and any remarks. View a searchable database at www.herald-dispatch.com .
June 17, 2013 - The Huntington Herald-Dispatch
- Gary Thorne in Baltimore Sun
There seems to be a growing pressure by both sports teams and players at every level to expect the press to be their mouthpiece,Thorne wrote. "That means noncritical. This pressure stems primarily from the advent of the marriage between...
- Julian Bond in Boston Globe (registration)
Coming just weeks before the election, what other reason could there be,Bond said in a telephone interview. "We have always been nonpartisan, but we are not noncritical."